To ensure a positive user experience and encourage users to remain in flow while using a website, consider the following guidelines:
• don't use pop-up windows
• make form follow function
• use as much of the screen area as possible
• guide users with sensitive feedback
• consider the software users will be viewing the website within
• make sure the Back Button works properly
Websites that have good posture, in line with the extent of interaction that typical users will be required to perform, will succeed in maintaining user flow. If those websites also have good manner, users will perceive the site to be helpful and professional. What kind of website would you choose: an unhelpful, complicated, interrogative website or a helpful, simple, and informative one? The answer is probably obvious, and it's just as simple for ordinary users.